Monday, August 17, 2015

So what happened to Trena?

About a month ago I met this wonderful lady named Trena. At the time she was one of 3 ladies I was dating and she was probably seeing me and at least one other person. Trena by far was the best and I think very soon our relationship could escalate to being exclusive. As a weird twist both times we went out Laundry was the focal point.

I decided it was time to introduce her to YouTube. We recorded a video together and it was mostly just us laughing. She really was a catch. Sadly it appears she has changed her mind. She stopped answering the phone and did not return phone calls. Perhaps she found someone better, perhaps I did something that upset her on our last phone call. Anyway, my last communication was a text message wishing her well. That was sent 5 days ago, there has been no response. It is a shame, I really did enjoy being with her.

I think I am going to take a break from dating for a while, focus more on self-improvement. I am not giving up on women, far from it, I just need time to regroup and recharge. Enjoy the blogs that I have written.