Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Milf in Fishnets


Last week on Twitter I said that I wanted to lick some feet for Christmas.  Yesterday I got that chance.  As you all know I find women's feet to be the sexiest part of the body.  I just love them.  I don't like shoes, the feet must be barefoot or in stockings, nylons, fishnets, or pantyhose.  

Anyway as part of my job I do a lot of traveling.  Most of the hotels I stay in are nice, this one however was really fancy.  It had a downstairs lounge with fireplace and everything.  So I set about to do some work.

Anyway, my eye caught hold of an older lady who looked to be in her early 40's.  She was tall, blonde, and slender.  Her hair was shoulder length, and no rings on the finger.  I always check for rings.  What made her interesting to me was her fishnet stockings.  I went up to say hello and complimented her on her fashion choice and to I also let her know that I have a thing for feet.  This piece of knowledge intrigued her.

We sat down and got to know each other.  I began feeling her leg and her fishnet stockings were quite soft, they are hard to describe.  Imagine fishnet stockings if they were made out of cotton.  They were black and looked fantastic as they contrasted against her pale white skin.  She wore black high heels which naturally found their way off as her feet were in my hands.  I began to rub her feet and she began to roll her head back almost in orgasm.

I told her I wanted to smell her feet and I brought them up and I can tell you they smelled like a lady's foot should.  I could tell that she took great pride in her appearance as her feet had a hint of citrus to them, which was from the moisturizer she used.  I then started to kiss them and then started to lick them.  She never said a word but the look of pleasure on her face let me know how much she was enjoying herself.  

She wanted to move to the sofa where we could be more comfortable but without shoes on I didn't want her to have to walk.  So I picked her up.  She had a look of surprise on her, she was not expecting me to do that, but I continued to impress her by using her as a dumbell and began to use her to do bicep curls.  I wanted to do a full set of ten but gave out at 7.  I brought her to the couch and sat her on top of me.

She asked me to lie down so I did.  She leaned back and started massaging my manhood with her feet.  It was quite a rush doing this in a semi-public area where at any time someone could walk in on us.  I pulled her close to me where she was now laying on top of me where I gave her bottom a light swat.  There is a trick that I do with a woman's back where I gently rub my fingers in just the right spot, barely touching at all and it drives the hormones wild.  She immediately responded as her body quivered from the sensation of my light touch.  

She started to kiss me and rub my beard.  I moved one hand to play with her fine silky hair.  I got a handful and began to pull at it.  I asked her if she liked it and she smiled and said yes.  So I began to pull harder and told her to let me know when she reached her limit.  She let me pull her pretty hard and it was hot.  We continued to kiss and I moved my other hand around her neck in a light choke.  I asked if she was ok and she said yes but asked that I be gentle and I was.  Each lady has their limits.  However, all and all, she let me lead and take control and she continued to be very passionate.

While talking to her I learned the source of her love of foot play.  About a year ago she was in a serious relationship with someone who also had a thing for feet and it was from there that she really got into foot fetish.  Sadly, that relationship ended and she hasn't had her feet played with since.  Such a travesty.  

Another piece of information about her is that at one time she was a dominatrix.  However, she had never had the chance to be a submissive, and she told me she quite enjoyed being one with me.  We probably spent two hours together talking, kissing, and making each other feel good and then we went our separate ways.  I never even got her name.  

Someone someday is going to find this treasure of a woman.  The good ones never stay single for very long, but for one afternoon just a few days before Christmas I found a treasure and was able to hold it for a few hours.  It is unlikely that we will ever cross paths again but I truly had a time.

To those who think something like this can never happen have already been defeated by their own lack of confidence.  The secret to finding someone is to approach.  The person who has approached 100 people and got shot down 100 times is a far better person than someone sitting at home wanting to know why they are alone.  I never give up, and neither should you.